Wednesday, 2 April 2014

blood again

thought it is useful to document the number of times i experience blood in my urine so that i can have a good idea of the number of occasions it happened when i go to the hospital mid-apr. and so, am gonna use this blog to capture and record the instances of bloodied urine. and if you are uncomfortable with it, please read no more... :-)

it happened this afternoon. felt my lower back aching quite badly. and then about 4-ish, it happened. and it continued a couple of times until about 7pm when it cleared. well, that seemed to be the pattern - backache followed by bloodied urine. this is the 4-5 times since mid-mar, first occasion, if i recall correctly, was 18 mar 14. and it occurred in the hotel on the eve of my training in china.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey, just read about your health issues. Hope you are getting better.

    Anyway, from what I've read, it sounded like you might have some renal stone problem. Is that being investigated?

    Well, I just wanted to drop by to share my concern.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jason,

    It's nice to hear from you. Been a while ya? :-)

    Thanks for the sharing. Yes, i will be following up with the urology doctor soon. I have a history of kidney stones and suspect it is recurring. But well, I will need the doctor to firm this up.

    Fingers crossed!

    :-)


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete