Saturday, 4 April 2026

Fun? Grindr messages

Oh my… over the past two days, my Grindr has received quite a few messages!

It started as early as Thursday afternoon. I had just finished my walk and was sitting by my condo pool when the pool cleaner (the guy who comes every other day) saw me and kept staring. He had already finished cleaning and was about to drive off when I arrived. As he drove off, he continued staring at me, but within a minute or two, he came back and went straight into the pool toilet, turning his head and looking at me as he did so. Something told me he was waiting for me. Anyway, I didn’t respond, and after a while, he left. The next thing I knew, I received a message on Grindr: “Hi, that was me, the pool guy”… wow, I thought. How on earth did he know it was me? I didn’t even have a profile photo. We chatted briefly, and he said I look “damn fit” and told me he wanted to blow me. He also mentioned that he cleans the pool every 2, 4, and 6, and that if I’m horny and need a blow, I can just text him. He’ll be more than willing. 

And yesterday (Good Friday), I received no fewer than 6 or 7 messages (maybe more) throughout the day, starting from the pre-dawn hours inviting me for “wild fun”. And in the morning, just before I left home for coffee, one message came in: “Hi, wanna play? I host.” “No, thanks, I’m heading out,” I replied. Clearly, I wasn’t interested. I haven’t done such meet-ups for quite a long while, and I’m not about to do so, tbh. A couple of minutes later, the same guy texted again: “Are you sure you’re going out?” This guy must be feeling unsecure, I thought. Feeling annoyed, I replied curtly, “You’re rather insistent. As I said, I’m going out.” He stopped messaging after that. And while at the coffee shop, another person sent me a series of explicit photos and invited me to his place for “long fun”, I turned him down too. The messages continue to come in even as I was in the MRT and just as I arrived at Chinese Garden station, I got this “Hi, wanna play? I’m at a quiet staircase nearby.” I didn’t reply. 

I was quite surprised by how fast and furious the messages came. After the initial few messages, I simply stopped replying. And the messages continue coming in today. It must be due to the Good Friday long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You're a popular guy. The pool guy? Wow, this is straight out of a porn scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh… it definitely was due to the long weekend!

      Delete