for reasons unknown, i have the tendency to get cramps on my neck areas - these painful knots that stays and create helluva problems on the neck and the shoulders...
Have you tried getting into a routine of occasionally doing shoulder and neck rolls through the day? My guess is you are building tension is those areas that you just need to release before they knot.
I used to have a noisy jaw and pain from clenching my teeth. Chewing gum provided relief. I avoided bubble gum since I knew I would be tempted to blow and pop bubbles at appropriate moments ;-)
Hey hey! Yes, I do that regularly when I start to sense my muscles tensing up, although I must say at times, the knots can appear so fast, it is quite impossible to avoid it!
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteStress will find an outlet?
Have you tried getting into a routine of occasionally doing shoulder and neck rolls through the day? My guess is you are building tension is those areas that you just need to release before they knot.
I used to have a noisy jaw and pain from clenching my teeth. Chewing gum provided relief. I avoided bubble gum since I knew I would be tempted to blow and pop bubbles at appropriate moments ;-)
Just an idea. Edwin
Hey hey! Yes, I do that regularly when I start to sense my muscles tensing up, although I must say at times, the knots can appear so fast, it is quite impossible to avoid it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion!
:-)
Jeffrey