Friday, 21 March 2014

fulfilling trip

smooth flight, great crew, cool weather, hospitable people, 5-star hotel, interesting food, enthusiastic learners, enjoyable training experience...

was indeed a very hectic but fulfilling trip!

glad to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey,

    Congratulations on a successful trip (the language request left me speechless: did you use a translator? or just let them work it out amongst the attendees).

    Sorry to hear you couldn't escape your mum's issues.

    Wow, I've seen the bruising from intense Chinese massage on the web before, and I hope it looks worse than it feels (it sounds effective for loosening the muscles, but doesn't any soap or body wash sting?).

    Wishing you the best for the coming week. Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edwin!

    I didn't use any translator in the end. Instead, I made the training interactive by making the class do the translation as I teach! Was quite fun actually. And as I know a little if the language, I was able to guide then as they translate. Turned out quite ok in fact.

    And no, the back didn't sting as the skin was not broken.

    Thanks for the well wishes. Can't wait for the week to be over (although I have not done up the materials)! Haha!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete