Saturday, 14 February 2026

Learnings: AI

I went to a career fair over the past two days. 

The theme centered around building an AI-capable workforce. Apart from career booths, there were lots of talks about AI, its applications, and its impact on us. I attended a few - super interesting. I’ve been using an assortment of different Gen AI apps thus far but still, the presentations reminded me how little I actually know! AI is definitely here to stay, so we need to figure out how to work with it. I need to amp up my learnings and usage of AI!

Feeling thankful for the learnings and excited about what’s ahead!

2 comments:

  1. it's pretty straight-forward about learning AI. All you need to do is to download chatgpt and you can start your query from there. I have been using it for my fitness progress for the past 2 months and it has become my virtual trainer to my regime, suffice to say that it is working for me. It helps a lot in the fine tunings I never thought of.

    I even tried asking chatgpt about the type of car dashcam and it listed out several options and details within my budget.

    All in all, the more details you feed to it, the more intricate the answers it can provide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey!

      Indeed! Have been doing that for a while too. With the right prompts, AI can help with lots of things. Have also been using Gen AI for itinerary planning for holidays, resume writing, work profiling, etc. super useful. Have you tried making visuals, videos, and composing songs? Easy peesy too if you use the right app.

      I was blown away during the fair to learn about more Gen AI apps for, say, making branding storyboard and branding packages and also creating super sleek presentation decks!

      Exciting times ahead!

      Delete