Once again, I’ve renamed my blog.
This is the third change since I started writing in 2005. In the early days, it was called “Be Happy”. It felt right then. But as I kept writing, I realised it sounded more like an instruction than a reality - an aim I wasn’t always able to reach. So I refined it to “Being Happy”. That felt more present. With time, even that no longer resonated. Many of my entries were anything but happy. Life was fuller, more complicated than that. So I renamed the blog “Moments”, adding a quiet explanation “…of my life”. That title stayed with me for almost a decade.
In its latest revision, I’ve renamed it “Space”, with the tagline: “Life, one moment at a time”. “Space”, as the word suggests, is my little corner to pause, to notice, and to simply be. It’s where I capture life's moments - big, small, messy, quiet, past, present, or imagined - without needing to tidy them up or make sense of everything at once. The tagline keeps me grounded. After decades of entries, one thing is clear: life is messy. It isn’t a single story, nor does it move in a straight line. It is a collection of moments, each worth paying attention to. Some make me smile. Some make me think. Some make me stop. I’ve tried to honour all of them here.
This latest revision perhaps reflect a more mature me? Maybe. It definitely resonate better with me at this point in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment