Today’s post might sound a tad personal, but they are still things I feel grateful for. Here are my 3 call-outs:
- Underwear. I recently bought a pair of underwear and it arrived today. I really like the fit - it holds everything up really well. Feels pretty sexy wearing it. So… yeah, I’m thankful for this very intimate piece of underwear!
- Buddy. I’ve recently started using the term “buddy” on a friend of mine. You know… heh… I’ve blogged about him before, but this is probably the first time I’m calling him my “buddy”. He didn’t text me for two days and I got a little worried and texted him. I was thankful when he replied and said he was simply busy and all’s well. We ended by saying we missed each other. So sweet, right?
- Red banner. I decided to visit the temple to give thanks for the year and to pray for smooth sailing and good health in the new year. While on the train, it suddenly hit me that I hadn’t kept track of the date to hang the red banner. After checking, I realised that today was the deadline! I was so grateful for that sudden realization - I would have missed it otherwise. I hurried home, finished washing the kitchen, and once that was done, I could officially kick off the “Little New Year” by putting up the red banner on my door. Let the CNY celebrations begin!
Two of the entries are a little personal in nature right? Heh… It’s less than a week to CNY!
No comments:
Post a Comment