I had a productive and an interesting day - preparing for training, coaching my fellow trainer, attending a local toastmasters event, etc and I end the day feeling grateful for it. Here’re the 3 things I wanna call out:
- I thank ML for inviting me to her presentation. It provided me an opportunity to observe how a local toastmasters chapter conduct their meeting. It was interesting seeing the enthusiasm shown by the members. For an introverted person like me, such events would be too draining for me. But in the short session I was there, I was glad I learned something about public speaking.
- Thankful that the sky broke today (and yesterday for that matter)! It’s been a long couple of scorching hot and dry weeks and it’s starting to get a bit uncomfortable. So the respite brought about by the short but intense rain was very much welcomed. Hopefully, it will alleviate the haze and the smell for the next few days.
- Last but not least, I am grateful for the leftover food in my fridge! Been busy and didn’t have time to cook my meals and the leftovers was a lifesaver. Just put them into the microwave and walah! My dinner was ready!
I will be busy conducting training through the weekend. Let’s hope everything goes smooth!

No comments:
Post a Comment