Things will smoothen out in the end… I think it’s some kinda intuition, or perhaps I’m just quite used to how things are.
You see, I’ve observed that despite my sometimes “nonchalance”, “tidak apa” attitude, everything somehow always falls into place. This has been the case even when I was in corporate, organising major events.
This time round, I had a new training to conduct in 2 weeks, and there’s much to be done. But looking at the number of learners, I decided to take it slow, despite telling myself there was soooo much to research, prepare and internalise.
True enough, I got an email yesterday informing me that the programme was cancelled. I believe it was due to low sales.
I’m actually thankful I didn’t overstretch myself too early by researching and preparing extensively, apart from getting AI to help me frame things.
And today, the company called to check my availability for 2 new runs next month.
Such a sudden twist of events.
That means I’ve gotten an extra 2–3 weeks to prepare - and this time round, I’m quite sure it will happen. And it’s a happy problem - with these two additional runs, I’ll now be kept busy till the end of the year, with a training run every fortnight.
Yay… 😄
So… is it intuition or…?
No comments:
Post a Comment