Wednesday, 4 March 2026

Grateful 4 Mar: Work Engagements

It was a busy and mentally engaging day - one that really exercised my grey matter, and I enjoyed it. Here are my key takeaways from today:
  • Material Review. I’ll be teaching a new module next month, and it’s a topic close to my heart. As I reviewed the slides provided, it was evident that the content lack theoretical rigour and the module lead/ developer’s lack of corporate experience. I guess have more work ahead of me and I’ll need to do the content “clean up” sensitively. Positively, this process allows me to refresh my understanding of the material in very real terms, and I’m grateful for that opportunity.
  • Workshop. I attended a workshop this evening and came away with some insights about breaking out of mindsets. The hands-on nature of the session made the learning practical and memorable, and I’m grateful for the chance to gain fresh perspectives on the topic.
  • Catching up. I had the chance to network with most of my fellow trainers who were at the workshop. Since most of our training sessions are conducted online, we mainly interact with learners and not each other. Today’s session gave me the opportunity to get to know my peers better, and I’m thankful for this in-person connection.
Overall, today was both stimulating and rewarding. I’m thankful for the opportunities to learn, connect, and grow - both intellectually and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment