Sunday, 27 July 2014

salam aidilfitri 2014



this is an old classic hari raya song. 
but to me, it is one of the most memorable, 
a song that always bring back sweet memories of my childhood days.


and i am posting it here to wish every muslim a very 

happy hari raya aidilfitri 
maaf zahir dan batin

:-)

picture from wecomanagement.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. no offense , im kinda surprised u thought about other races ....but i really thought you were the racist kind .

    i remember u posting something racist About Indians(or how u were insulted that some Indian guy made a pass when u were jogging or something like that ) some time ago

    no offence , just a comment

    peace out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey john,

    Thanks for dropping a comment. You were probably referring to this post - http://dancer66.blogspot.sg/2014/06/blowjobs-ice-creams.html

    Na, perhaps I should have made it clearer when I responded to the person who commented in that post. That I had rejected the person not becos of race but rather, the way he did and that he was so insistent about it.

    As to whether I am a racist, I'll let you draw your own conclusions from my postings. As far as I am concern, I celebrate diversity. That probably describes my attitude to people who are different from me, in race, religion, likings, sexual preferences, etc. but when it comes to things like taste, partners, etc, I have preferences and I certainly do not think such preferences equates to being a racist, or whatever name you want to brand a person.

    :-)

    I am Chinese and if I have a preference towards non-Chinese, does that make me a racist? Something to think about. This brings me back to the posting about rejecting the south Asian, if I had rejected him becos of his race, does that make me a racist?


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete