Sunday, 8 April 2012

mourn

just wondering... who will mourn for me when and if i die...

8 comments:

  1. It;s not who will mourn for you that matters. It's who will remember your passing existence.

    I know I will miss a wonder friend if I don't go before you.

    regards
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will.... but in a very solemn fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)

    nice to see you blog more often these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am like the weather.... kejap rain kejap kemarau..

    cannot be harap-ed wan... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh... that's the spirit! as long as you are happy, i'm happy. altho it always feel good to read updates from friends. but do not expect nor do i impose.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. many will....

    i will if u tell me in advance, so i can come prepared with boxes of tissues... ;) or ;(

    but seriously, does it matter? For the ego, it would be good to know someone misses u but by then, it doesn't matter to you (physically speaking, you don't exist & i am not one to believe in afterlife)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup... i supposed it doesn't matter to me when it happened... haha!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete