I wanted to work towards a weight of 62-plus kg and expect to hit this by end-Dec 25/ early-Jan 26. I’m glad that I was able to hit 62.65kg last week. It has gone back into the mid-63kg mark this week. I guess it will take a while to stabilize at 62-ish. But it’s a good outcome I must say. I can’t recall the last time I weighed 62kg. Will work towards keeping my weight at 60-62kg as much as I can.
While vanity is a part of the reason, a more important reason for wanting to keep to this range is health. Having a weight in the mid-70kg range and above caused me frequent backaches, knees issues as well as higher BP, and RHR indirectly due to fats. I have every reason to also believe my visceral fats has dropped and that my fatty liver condition has either reduced or disappeared totally.
Looking towards reducing my weight a little more and maintaining the weight as much as I can. Objectively, I should be focusing on fat vs muscle mass but to me, psychologically, weight is still something that has a more direct impact on me. But yeah, if I do gain weight, it should be due to building of muscle mass instead of fats.
No comments:
Post a Comment