Monday, 26 January 2026

Grateful - 26 Jan: Simple Day

A simple day but one that’s meaningful. Here’re the things I want to call out:
  • Thankful for the trust and openness of an ex-colleague turned friend who continued to let me coach and mentor him over the last 2 years. I met him again today for one of our regular sessions and I was very happy to see him put into actions the things he said he would do during our last session 2 months back.
  • Lovely to be able to run my errands and grocery shopping given the limited time I had today. In fact, I was even able to squeeze in time for a walk as well and I did so by alighting 3 stops away from my home and walking to the supermarket! It was certainly great use of my time!
  • Once again, my sis cooked things and brought it over. I now have so much food I had to keep them in the fridge! So my meals for the next 2 days are settled!
So yeah, it’s a simple day but as I scanned through all the things I’ve done over the last couple of weeks, I am glad I have been able to keep to the key focus I had set for myself for the year! Keep it up me!

No comments:

Post a Comment