I have been coaching this lady since 2024, a time when I was actively seeking coaching opportunities as I worked toward clocking the required hours for my credentialing. She was referred to me by another coachee who believed I could support her.
Over the past year, I have been accompanying her on her career development journey. It has been deeply rewarding to witness her growth during this period. She now has much greater clarity about her options and how she wants to move forward. Throughout our time working together, she has kept me updated on her life and her thought processes, and over time, I became someone she trusted and confided in. Last week, she shared that she would be participating in a public speaking contest and today, she sent me a video of her rehearsal, asking for any feedback I might have. That simple act spoke volumes about the trust she has placed in me. I was more than happy to help, and I feel deeply grateful for her trust and openness.
Reflecting on this, my coaching journey has been profoundly meaningful to me. It brings me great satisfaction to know that I am able to make a positive difference in the lives of my coachees.
No comments:
Post a Comment