Wednesday, 28 January 2026

A Haircut for an Elderly Person

I wrote about this elderly gentleman last year and how he blocked me. Well, he contacted me again on my last birthday. It was rather unexpected. I had actually deleted off his number but I recognized the picture of his dog that he has on his WhatsApp. I decided to save his number. Not long after, he asked if I could give him another haircut before Chinese New Year. And that was what I did today.

Made a trip to his place. Gave him a nice haircut and off I went. He has aged somewhat and seemed smaller than the last time I saw him. It seemed like his hearing had gotten worse but overall, he looked healthy. We chatted a bit and I could sense he is still very fond of me. I also noted his dog has slimmed down and is much livelier despite the fact that he has grown much older (just like his master).

It was so nice of him to have cooked curry chicken for me to bring home after the haircut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment