Today, I want to call out the following 3 things I am grateful for:
- I am thankful for a coachee-turned-mentee who trusted me enough to seek my feedback on her speech delivery for a public speaking contest. As I framed my thoughts after watching her rehearsal video, I also realized how much I have learned over the years. I truly appreciate the many opportunities I’ve had in my life to speak publicly. There is still much I can improve on, and I still experience butterflies in my stomach when I step onto the stage - but I believe I am far better prepared today than I was when I was much younger.
- Speaking of coachees, I also want to extend my gratitude to all my coachees - past and present - for allowing me to be their thinking partner and for being open, authentic, and transparent. They have helped me grow, both as a coach and as a person. Admittedly, I initially felt pressured and unsure whether my coaching was truly helping them. Over time, however, my confidence grew as I saw them improve and move forward in ways that were meaningful to them.
- I spent much of today researching and reading about WiFi extenders and mesh systems, as I’ve been dealing with weak WiFi signals in my room and needed to boost the reception. I’m glad that by evening, I was able to narrow down what I need to do to resolve the issue. My next task is to purchase the mesh system and set it up before my virtual training sessions next weekend. So yes, I’m grateful for the presence of ChatGPT, which helped educate me on the technical details and recommend solutions - along with the broader presence of technology and readily available information today.
It’s been a day of learning and a day of helping. Productive indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment