Saturday, 24 January 2026

Grateful - 24 Jan: Uneventful

Here’re the things I’m grateful for today:
  • I am able to do a bit more cleaning of my kitchen cabinets and windows. Cleaning the kitchen has always been a key focus when it comes to spring cleaning and I’m glad I managed to cover more today. Probably need another couple of days before I’m done.
  • I have friends who texted me to check how I’m managing and if everything is going well for me. I appreciate their concerns and their regular texting. One of them will be heading back to Kuching following week. Hopefully, I’ll be able to meet him for lunch next week.
  • Very basic things that I probably take for granted and will not think about normally - the gift of life, of my senses, of my health, etc to experience life and appreciating each moment as it happens.
Good night to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment