It's an achievement for me to have completed 4 consecutive days of training, and it was extremely exhausting. Yet amidst these 4 days, I still managed to make time for my daily walks, attend T’s wake, and tonight, I even had a double dinner and rewarded myself with a beer to celebrate this achievement. So let me give thanks for the following:
- Smooth Training. These past 2 days, my class was a little less energetic compared to the previous run. Sensing the extremely low energy yesterday evening, I decided to make adjustments to the training plan and brought forward some of today’s activities instead. I thought it went well, and everyone ended the day happier. Towards this end, I am grateful for the familiarity I have with the content. It can only get better, although I am not sure when I will be conducting this module again.
- Good Training Results. I received the training results for the last run last evening. It was truly uplifting for me - I obtained a 4.90 out of 5.0 score, my highest-ever score for trainer effectiveness thus far. It came as a pleasant surprise, especially considering that it was one of the biggest class I have ever managed. I am thankful for the validation the learners gave me. It was also a wonderful feeling to receive emails from some of them after class, thanking me for my facilitation and sharing that they had learned much and enjoyed the sessions.
- Content Review. One of my peer trainers has been tasked with reviewing the module that I had just conducted, and she called me earlier today. She wanted to consult me on areas that could be improved. I am thankful for her openness in reaching out to me and humbled by the trust she has placed in me.
These past few days have been exhausting - waking up at 5:30am and conducting training sessions till almost 6pm daily. Nonetheless, I felt a strong sense of achievement, as this was the first time I had conducted 2 consecutive runs back-to-back over 4 days. I am grateful for my familiarity with the content, the participation of the learners, and the trust given to me by my peer trainer. These were certainly the icing on the cake for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment