Friday, 22 May 2026

Grateful 21 & 22 May: Keep Going!

I am tired after two long days of training, but I am grateful for the following: 

  • Energetic Class. It was one of the biggest classes I have ever had, but I was grateful that the learners were highly active and engaged. They asked deep questions and were genuinely eager to learn. Their energy kept me going. 
  • Honey. I have not been feeling too well over the last couple of days. My throat was a little sore, and I was worried I might lose my voice. I was glad I had a bottle of honey in my fridge. It really helped soothe my throat.  
  • Comfort. I am deeply grateful for the comfortable home that I have. I slept at 8:30pm and slept very well. I woke up at 5am feeling well-rested, and that kept me going for the rest of the day. 
The last two days have been exhausting. I hardly slept the night T passed on, and I was completely drained when I conducted the training yesterday. Yet the training ended on a high, and I remain grateful for - the energetic learners, the comfort of home, and above all, having honey at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment