Saturday, 27 December 2014

don't text me anymore

"zao an bee"
"nite bee"
"good morning bee"
"wang an bee"

what's the point of texting me good mornings and good nites when there was an absolute vacuum in between? you don't even share your flight itinerary. you don't even share your whereabouts. you don't even ask about my well-being. you are not even interested if i am managing your absence ok? if you have me in your thoughts, you will read your line messages. you will read my blog. you will call me. there was absolute silence. and the silence is very loud.

"don't text me anymore"
"goodbye"

7 comments:

  1. I feel for you.
    Take care.

    I haven't been around here.
    I have been depressed; still am - coping with the illnesses of my two boys.

    The future is filled with fears and uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ladybird,

    thanks for dropping by. have been a long while and have thought of you often. hope you're managing things ok. i am probably not in the best position to advise you currently, but i supposed the even the worst will pass with time.

    hang in there, i am too.

    take care.



    jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the worst pain anyone could ever be inflicted. It must be very taxing on u, especially with u need to take care of ur mum. I wish I can make u feel better somehow. Hugs tight, take really good care of urself k

    ReplyDelete
  4. calvin, a simple background change... wanted a change.

    thanks soul.


    jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Third party? i experienced b4! Better be prepare...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeff,
    Take care and hope time will slowly heal you. 明天会更好。

    ReplyDelete