Wednesday, 22 October 2014

blah blah

woke up feeling blah. whenever he goes overseas, he gives me this huge blahness. things i don't like about when he goes overseas...
  • always tell me at the last moments, sometimes as late as a few hours before trip
  • constantly non-contactable when overseas, often will not answer calls, no replies to missed calls, no smses, no replies
  • refusing to share flight details and who he's going with
  • always happen on holidays in mid-week and stretching over the weekend
he is a huge part of my life and that his physical closeness is a huge support to me. you can say i am insecure, etc but his lack of pro-activeness in informing me and keeping in contact when such trips occur is not helping, and for that matter, making the whole tensions worst.

wtf.

6 comments:

  1. I find this rather troubling. Why the secrecy, the lack of communication, the lack of notice. I don't think it is you being insecure at all.

    I just don't like it.

    Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath. Relax relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what to say, but i understand your feelings, be strong *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all. am ok, i supposed.
    just keep myself busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is also why i partially left Keith. I dont think by saying this im helping at all BUT, the thing is i moved in with Keith and we lived under the same roof and i felt it in a matter of a couple of months.

    Circumstances are different for the both of you this way. You guys are literally married in a way duration wise and all whereas Keith and I have literally been together only for a few months.

    I guess what you can is to talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and how maybe it would be better to include you in the loop not because you asked but because as a boyfriend/partner, you guys dont hide secrets from each other.

    Well unless Bee works for some secret government agency or something that needs discretion. I mean all of us doesnt really know the extent of the seriousness of the situation. Readers tend to exagerrate the feelings felt through reading blogs. It might not be as bad as it sounds real life? lol...

    anyway, just trying talking it out la you old couple!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks tuls. appreciate the words. all these while, he has constantly be secretive about his friends. i have stopped asking.

    ReplyDelete