Life, one moment at a time
So at Kuala Lumpur? For how long.... So bored maybe we can have a drink or dinner... :)
Haha I will be here till Saturday. Drop me a mail, we can co-ord from there
business or jalan2 one? haha
Business la... Haha kalau jalan jalan one, won't be here alone...:-)
I cant find your number liao~ dono why...your tempat tinggal lokasi quite good de, pergi mana jalan kaki can reach liao~
Hey joker, my first day of boredom didn't last. Haha... Been so busy last few days, starting at 8am and ending past 10pm including working dinners. Feeling drained! :-)
So at Kuala Lumpur? For how long.... So bored maybe we can have a drink or dinner... :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I will be here till Saturday. Drop me a mail, we can co-ord from there
ReplyDeletebusiness or jalan2 one? haha
ReplyDeleteBusiness la... Haha kalau jalan jalan one, won't be here alone...
ReplyDelete:-)
I cant find your number liao~ dono why...
ReplyDeleteyour tempat tinggal lokasi quite good de, pergi mana jalan kaki can reach liao~
Hey joker, my first day of boredom didn't last. Haha... Been so busy last few days, starting at 8am and ending past 10pm including working dinners. Feeling drained!
ReplyDelete:-)