It was an intense two days focused on content review and delivery. It was a new subject for me, and one that I had spent weeks researching and preparing for. Today, I had a very challenging class where the experience levels and learning energies of the learners varied widely. But I ended the day on a high note, or at least that's what I thought.
I am feeling exhausted and a little under the weather at the moment, and I half suspect it is the result of stress and lack of sleep. So, let me simply give thanks for a diverse profile of learners who challenged me and stretched my abilities as a facilitator; for my familiarity with the content, which allowed me to respond spontaneously to many questions from different perspectives; and for the successful completion of today's delivery, which kept very well to the planned schedule.
I am glad the time and preparation paid off today. The learners have dispersed for their self-paced assignments before re-convening for the second day of the module next week. Let's hope things go smoothly until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment