Wednesday, 17 June 2026

Grateful 17 Jun: Quiet Confidence

Today was a simple yet productive day. I finally sat down properly to review and prepare for my upcoming training sessions. I expect to be quite occupied with training-related matters over the next few weeks, and today was a good start. On this note, let me give thanks for: 
  • Clearing the Immediate Issue. I decided to be proactive and followed up with the company again to confirm next week's training and request the relevant details, including the content outline, learners' list, and training report templates. Thankfully, they responded and indicated that they would send me the information by tonight. I am glad I took the initiative to make this push. Hopefully, I will receive the details soon so that I can begin my preparations in earnest. 
  • Preparing for New Challenge.  I have agreed to deliver a new module on AI at the end of August, although I am not yet fully confident with the content. Rather than waiting idly for confirmation of next week's training, I started reviewing the materials for the upcoming module. I am grateful to my new training lead for providing the content. Going through it helped me better understand the scope of the programme and gave me a clearer sense of the level of preparation required. Once next week's training is over, I will conduct a more thorough content review, carry out further research, and develop the learning activities. 
  • Presence of Mind. Reflecting on my journey since I started training last year, I realise that I now have a much better sense of what is required and how much effort I need to invest in preparing for each programme. This growing experience has given me greater clarity, allowing me to prioritise my time and energy more intentionally. I am beginning to trust my own process. I have learned when to push for information, how deeply to prepare, and where to focus my energy. I am quietly confident that things will pan out well. More importantly, I am grateful for the presence of mind to invest my energy where it is needed, giving myself ample time to prepare and deliver my best. 
Alongside training preparations, I managed to head out for my kopi-o kosong, cooked my lunch, and achieve my daily walk targets. It was indeed a simple, focused and productive day, and I am grateful for how it panned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment