I want to keep today's journal short and to the point.
It was a simple day spent distributing the nonya changs I had made. The journey took me to Simei, Hougang, and Clementi before I finally made my way home. It was certainly a tiring day travelling across the island. Despite feeling tired, I decided to make the effort to complete my daily steps before calling it a day.
On this note, let me give thanks to those who took the time to meet me, for Singapore's efficient transport system, and for the smooth journeys throughout the day. Above all, I am grateful for the opportunity to meet and catch up with my eldest sister, my brother-in-law, St, and D. It was a tiring day, but also a meaningful one.
I am glad that I completed the distribution early this year, ahead of the actual Duanwu Jie (or 端午节, Dragon Boat Festival) on 19 June. In doing so, I can now focus my attention and energies on my training preparations and other work-related commitments in the coming weeks.
With this, I close my commemoration of Duanwu Jie 2026.
No comments:
Post a Comment