Saturday, 20 June 2026

Grateful 18 - 20 Jun: Tired but Grateful

I am feeling very tired today and did not sleep well last night. I believe it was due to an overactive mind after a day of training preparations. So, I will keep today’s journal brief. 

Firstly, I am grateful for the slower and more relaxed pace of the last 3 days, which allowed me to complete my daily walks, prepare for my training sessions, and spend time with friends. Secondly, I am grateful for the favourable weather, which made it easy to complete my walks comfortably. Lastly, I am grateful for the mindful presence that enabled me to stay focused and complete my preparations. I also managed to help my sis edit a video. It was really gratifying to be able to learn how to do it online!

I end today feeling drained but happy, and celebrated with 2 glasses of merlot and roast meat! I sincerely hope for a restful night’s sleep without insomnia. Even on a day marked by fatigue, I am thankful for the moments of steadiness, connection, and progress that carried me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment