Sunday, 21 June 2026

Grateful 21 Jun: Productive Day

This morning, I went to the airport for my walk, while also spending some time people-watching and simply enjoying the air-conditioning. It was a refreshing change of environment and a welcome escape from the blazing sun. 

As for my training preparation, despite having gone through the content many times, I am still not fully convinced that I can deliver it confidently and convincingly. In other words, I have yet to fully internalise the material. I spent much of today revisiting the lesson structure and eventually decided to reframe the flow. Doing so allowed me to reorganise some of the slides, making the content easier to understand, especially for non-practitioners. I think I am more or less there now and should be able to complete the deck tomorrow. 

On this note, I am grateful for AI, which helped me review the content and create infographics that explain the framework and concepts more clearly. I am also thankful that I made the decision to reframe the entire lesson. It allowed me to see the material from a fresh perspective and put together a revised deck using the existing content, which I am not permitted to change, while significantly improving the flow. 

I am quietly confident that I will be able to complete the full deck tomorrow. I decided to indulge in some durian for dinner- a real treat. It was a simple day, and I am grateful for the way it unfolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment