Sunday, 4 October 2015

places i'd like to go...

have not really travelled these recent 7-8 years since i took on the primary caregiver role for mum. and when i think about it, there are some places that i'd really love to go, if i have the capacity and the finances... here goes (and not in order of priority):
  • egypt (the great pyramids)
  • silk road 
  • grand canyon
  • new zealand (south island)
  • niagara falls
  • maccu piccu
  • many other parts of europe, asia (including china)...
then again, i should already be thankful for the fact that i have already had the opportunities to travel to many parts of the world (check out my "travels" page).

so where'd you like to go? 

:-)

2 comments:

  1. I just came back from my Europe trip covering 8 cities in 4 countries (Germany: Berlin, Dresden, Munich. Austria: Vienna, Italy: Venice, Florence, Rome. Vatican City: Holy See). I uploaded all the pics in my Facebook and I will upload some in my blog too. In fact, I have uploaded some and wrote about my experience and interesting tips on Europe trip in my blog. Do read if you have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 👍 sure do! Look forward to your postings in your blog!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete