Sunday, 4 November 2012

skyfall



i think i have watched at least 10-11 james bond movies since young and today, i add skyfall to the list. and well, short of saying too much, just a few short comments... 
  1. skyfall is the best. 
  2. this is one of the few, or perhaps the only one, that did not have a main beautiful dumb blond as a key supporting cast. 
  3. then again, there was a blond and i  really enjoyed her performance. judi dench never fail to deliver, respect her.  
  4. i understand why they named this show "skyfall", but another appropriate name could have been "m"... 
  5. there is a lot more depth in this show with regards the personal life of 007, and it is a very refreshing change.
  6. this is the first time i see james bond cry, real tears too. 
haha... ok, ok, cannot say too much...



picture from http://mi6007.com/skyfall/

5 comments:

  1. One of the best Bond movie =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think they should get a better looking guniang for the show... Then again, not important la... She died after all... Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~

    I like what they wear though, I mean the male actors, plenty of burberry and mulberry... very english~

    I don care that red dress girl died... but I almost cried when "M" died... yerrr... haiz... time for someone else to take that role perhaps... =C

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... i was trying not to mention this part... haha..

    but ya, kinda expected m to exit throughout the show, there were so many hints... but when it happened the way it happened, i was like wt.., it was so unexpected. i was shocked. and that was the first time ever i saw james bond tear...

    sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i listened to the song again after the show and it somehow sounded all so different. the words took on new meanings...

    ReplyDelete