Monday, 8 December 2025

My Aging Layer

At 58, going 59, I am considered one of the youngest in my generation. Many of my cousins are in their 60s and a small number of them are already in their 70s or 80s. And these 2 months were especially significant to my family as both my brothers-in-law marked their 70th birthday - my eldest sister’s husband celebrated his birthday last month and my second sister’s husband today.

Time flies indeed… I could still remember vividly how they were first introduced to the family back in the 80s and the many life’s milestones that came to define the lives of both my eldest and second sis - their respective weddings, birth of their daughters, children’s growing years, school going days, retirement, etc. It had been a long journey.

I wish them both well! 

PS: come to think of it, I’m already a grand uncle to many! 

1 comment: