A friend I knew recently secured a job!
Am so very happy for him, especially given the challenging circumstances he’s in (not gonna share further here cos it’s not relevant). Started talking him to him about job search 2 months ago but as it’s the year end period, things were somewhat slow. Nonetheless, he managed to land an interview 2 weeks ago and I spent some time preparing him for it.
He called me after the interview sounding disappointed. He felt it didn’t go well as he got nervous and fumbled many times. But he said the hiring manager was nice and made him feel comfortable during the interview itself. I thought that was a good thing but didn’t say anything as I didn’t want to raise his expectations.
Then he called me on Christmas Eve to tell me he has been offered the job and he has accepted it! I could literally feel his excitement when he called me! It will be a great start for him come 2026! Hopefully he can turn his life around and things get stabilized for him soon!
Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment