Friday, 24 April 2015

oa

i finally visited to my family doctor.

apart from the usual sore throat, cough, body aches, feverish feeling, etc, i told the doctor about the stabbing pain i had been feeling at my left knee cap since a week ago. he asked a couple of questions, took a look and simply said he suspected it was oa (ostheo-athritis), something that people in their late-40s and above are susceptible to. it's a natural process of aging, especially amongst people who exercise... well, his response was not unexpected. i was not the least affected by it for i have already accepted that such issues would appear as i age. so... i supposed the days of intense exercise is never gonna come back for me.

so for now, let's just say i have another issue to manage.

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Have you tried glucosamine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Yes I have. Had previously taken the tablet form and later changed to the cream version. But stopped using it as I found too heaty for me. Maybe I should start using it again and see how it goes.

    Thanks for the suggestion!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete