Life, one moment at a time
Listened to this song too much the past few weeks. Now when it comes on the radio I just switch channels ><
haha... alas aiden, i must admit i have not been keeping up to date with new songs or listening to the radio regularly since a couple of years back... :-)
I love this song! But have to agree that it's overplayed. Still love it though.
nice ya? hmmm... i shall try to tune in to local radio and see if they play it here...
Listened to this song too much the past few weeks. Now when it comes on the radio I just switch channels ><
ReplyDeletehaha... alas aiden, i must admit i have not been keeping up to date with new songs or listening to the radio regularly since a couple of years back...
ReplyDelete:-)
I love this song! But have to agree that it's overplayed. Still love it though.
ReplyDeletenice ya? hmmm... i shall try to tune in to local radio and see if they play it here...
ReplyDelete