for this post, i really donno what title to give... anyway, here's the context before the post. been feeling v v v heaty lately and having very bloated tummy... so, here's the story...
woke up today, mum felt sick, told her not to go rehab. drove to work, along the way, decided to repair my car and took a day's e-leave. had to take the bus home as a result...
i boarded the bus and decided to stand at the wheelchair berth next to the exit. and at that moment, i felt the urge coming... no. cannot do it. everyone would know it's me. just then, a crowd gathered at the exit as the bus approached a bus stop. just nice, multi-racial crowd coupled with a good mix of well groomed and unkempt people... and so...
you know how the saying goes...
"响屁不臭,臭屁不响"
and yes, it was soooooo silent!
i am sooooo mean! but in situations like these, you have to go, you have to go!
have a super weekend!
picture from http://flickrhivemind.net/User/banjo%20d/Interesting

lol you're a horrible person releasing it in public in closed space like that! Pity those people. Hahahaha.....What were their expressions? Did anyone faint I wonder?
ReplyDeleteHaha... Ya, I was mean I supposed.... Bad boy! Bad boy! But well, the ventilation of the bus was good and so I think no one really noticed :-)
ReplyDeletethe trick is to look disgusted, pinched yr nose, walk away & stare at the person beside you....
ReplyDeleteSpeaking from experience? :-p
ReplyDelete