Friday, 28 November 2025

Reflecting 2025 - a Preamble

November is almost over. It’s time to pause and think about my end-of-year reflection.

2025 threw more twists and turns at me than I could control. It stretched me in ways I didn’t know were possible. It forced me to look at experiences differently, to relearn lessons I thought I had mastered, and to reconsider the relationships around me - some strengthened, some renewed, some closed. Most importantly, it nudged me to rediscover purpose and compassion. I’ve heard that in a lifetime, we face three defining challenges. Looking back, I had one in 1996, another in 2005… and perhaps 2025 is my third.

With just a month left, I’m ready to close the chapter on this year and step into 2026 with hope, clarity, and renewed optimism.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking back over your blog for the defining challenge of 2025. You went on a retreat for three months, but I didn't think it was so serious to be considered as one of your three defining life challenges. I'll be interested in what you plan for 2026.

    ReplyDelete