Wednesday, 5 November 2025

Erotic Dream

I’ve been dreaming a lot these past few days. Some of them were just ordinary - fragments of daily life - while others were downright strange, and a few were rather erotic. Here’s one that happened two nights ago. 

I walked into a dimly lit room. The scent was thick - musky, human, alive. Two sofas faced each other: a long one on the right, big enough for a crowd, and a smaller one on the left. On the larger sofa, four to five naked bodies moved together in a blur of skin and breath. It was an intoxicating tangle - highly intense and hypnotic. I moved closer for a better look. 

As I did, hands started reaching out, groping me and furiously trying to undress me. I stepped back - I didn’t want to join in. Then I turned my eyes to the smaller sofa. There sat a young man, naked. He reached out, pulled me toward him, and started talking to me. We began kissing, but he kept on talking even as our tongues tangled. Then I felt something brush against my lips and… 

I woke up. The corner of the next pillow was brushing against my lips. I was fully aroused and disappointed by the abrupt, premature end to the dream. I tried to fall back asleep quickly, hoping to return to it, but couldn’t - much to my regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment