Tuesday, 5 June 2012

deflower

the sense of anticipation can really kill! and the feeling reminds me of the moments before the first few encounters... but hmmm... that was aeons ago! hahaha... now that i got the blood rushing... ok, ok, am just being a little drama queen here. i have just switched on my blog and it hit me that it will reach its' 80,000 blog hits anytime in the next hour or so... frankly, i am amazed with the rate of hits, especially in the last 2 years! 

 so... yup, kinda excited (quite a nonsense la, me!) about hitting 80,000... 

macam kenah 80,000 good ones right? hahaha... 

i am really such a nonsense... 

:-)


4 comments:

  1. 80012 is me is me! lolllllll hahahahahahaa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bee says i always bluff myself cos the rate i read my own blog, it is highly likely that of these 80000 hits, 79999 is by me...

    but really, i don't think i am so narcisistic...

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz!!! keep writing!!! 800,000 few more years!
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the progression is linear, 7 yrs 80000, I will need 70 yrs to chalk up 800000, or another 63 years from now.... Need a break la. one day, I need to be able to rest peacefully...

    (if I still blog by then, I will probably need a MacBook Paper instead of MacBook air!)

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete