Sunday, 7 September 2014

fort road 5 - characters 3

and since i am at the topic of people that frequent fort road, i shall capture in this post some of the frequent fort road beach goers (apart from myself), haha...
  • guy who peeps. there was this guy in his 50s who like to "peep" at people tanning in the nude or making out. i supposed the right term is "voyeur" but i would prefer to use the term "peep" as he does this in such a way that looked like he was peeping. then again, he would do it "secretly" yet in a way that allow people to know he was peeping. and he seemed to get a thrill out of it. once, he stood behind a bush and "peeped" at me. feeling irked, i told him to leave me alone. i recalled using the term "pervert" and he retorted, "who are you to call me pervert? you are the one who is pervert!" before walking away. 
  • guy who ties himself to trees. there's this guy who liked to engage in orgies. he would strip naked, blindfold himself and tie himself to the tree. and once done, he would allow passerby to touch him and well, you go think about all the possibilities what one can possibility do with such a person.   
  • vegetable guy. i have not seen this person, but often i do see cucumbers being tied to the tree. and seeing how all cucumbers were tied at about 3-4' above ground (otherwise, about the level of the male organ) and the cucumber had been hollowed out... so, go imagine...
  • couple who seeks 3rd party. i am not sure if it was appropriate to use the term "loving" or "sad" for this couple who were in their late-40s/ early-50s. apparently, one of them would always lie on a make shift bench, get himself blindfolded and just relax. at the same time, the other person would go around to seek tops to top the blindfolded guy. and from what i understand, the "seeker" apparently was impotent and he didn't want to leave his partner unsatisfied and so... hmmm... to each his own.
  • guy who lets ants bite him. there was a guy who cycles into the reclaimed land and he would find a secluded spot, often along the dry cement of the canal, to tan. the weird thing was that as he tans, he would collect ants and place it onto his cock head. and he obviously derived thrill out of the ant bites as he would get all excited and hard. 
  • limping uncle who uses the binoculars. this was a famous person. he was the common "enemy" of visitors to fort road beach becos he would use a binoculars to "spy" on tanners and gay men making out. and becos this uncle walked with a limp, we gave him the name "limping uncle". 
  • guys with tattoos. there was this guy who had tattoos all over his buttocks and frontal areas, including his entire cock and cock head. in fact, he had it tattooed so compactly that it looked like a band around him. from far, one could easily mistake him for wearing a pair of shorts. haha!
  • cock-sock guy. this guy was interesting. he was so skinny, we could call him teck-kho (hokkien for gala-pole or bamboo pole). i chanced upon him during bee's grandma's funeral and found out that he works as a funeral band trumpeter. anyway, he would lie under the shades of trees wearing nothing except a cock-sock. kinda funny actually cos he frequently change the cock sock. once he wore one that was rainbow coloured and i must say - it looked kinda weird on him. another interesting thing about him was that he would fill ice-stick plastic wrappers (the ones we refer to in hokkien as sng pow) with sand, compact the sand and use the hardened ice-stick wrapper as a dildo. well, you kinda know what he did with the improvised dildo... 
  • photo-taking uncle. this uncle has a hobby. he enjoys photo-taking and would lug his camera and tripod all the way into the beach. many nudists were wary of him as they were worried that he might secretly take their photos when they were nude. i had the same concerns but after i spoke with him, i felt a lot more assured. i spoke with him once and he shared that he enjoyed taking photos, especically of himself in the nude. also, he said he would like to capture the place in its full glory before it disappears. we can often see him discreetly placing himself amidst the undergrowth and canals with his tripod and posing as he clicks away.
  • property agent uncle (again) who ambushes people. and last but not least, it's the property agent uncle again. when you don't see him parading and exhibiting himself at the fort road car park areas, you could possibly have him appearing in front of you as you walk into the reclaim land. he would station himself along the casuarina trees in the nude and masturbate when you walk pass him. somehow, it seemed like he got the thrill out of exhibiting himself. and funnily, he would also walk to the beach areas, to spy of nude tanners/ people making out, wearing nothing except his black socks and leather shoes. weird dress sense? haha...
  • etc... 
there were just so many interesting characters at the fort road beach. there were many individuals who visit the place to find their own space. it was also not uncommon to get hordes of gay men having little picnics along the beach on weekends. and once a while, you could even get gay nudists visiting the place with their lesbian friends. whatever the case, all of us that visit fort road, i supposed, were simply looking for a space that we so wanted but that singapore didn't have back then and where we could just be ourselves. 

4 comments:

  1. Truth be told, I'm also quite a voyeur and exhibitionist myself back then. You would seem to be one too if you've seen so much ;)
    I'm not that regular because I'll only go when the weather is cloudy or rainy because I don't want to get tanned.

    After the rain, there's less people around so I'm more comfortable running around naked. Also there's a stream that will flood with the clean rainwater and I loved to swim naked in there. If there's someone interested in me, I'll seduce him to get into the water to catch me. It's not frequent but I've sex in that stream a few times.

    At times I'll check around the known popular bushes trying to peep at those having sex there. It's a hit or miss but enough to make it fun. At times, just by walking around these areas, I got picked up myself since those looking for sex will also be cruising around there.

    Of course, those peeping uncles were unavoidable. Being the pervert that I'm and being free to be what I'm, I let them watch freely. In fact I'll even let them touch also. It's pervert like us who have them enjoyed the taste of success and they seeked and became more daring. I think those 2 got to know me so well that we became friends with benefits. I'm not attracted to them but they had fantastic oral and fingering skills. It started when one of them said he learnt massage skills and offered free massage.

    His massage was quite strong and in return, he fingered me. I think they were impotent because they're never fully hard or wanted sex. They only want to peep, touch or exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy tanning and frequent the place weekly for many years. Nice memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog site is so well written. As one who cycled along the East Coast Park I discovered the Fort Road Beach in 1993 and soon became a frequent visitor. There were some easily recognizable regulars, some of which were rather eccentric but quite harmless and faintly amusing to observe. My preferred time to visit was on weekday lunchtimes as it was less crowded than weekends and one could engage in a gay tryst with minimal chance of interruption by lurking voyeurs. I like to sunbathe nude and go skinny dipping. Such activity would usually attract the attention of another gay beachgoer and I would soon find my new friend and I fondling one another in the shallows. Often I would stroll naked along the length of the beach looking for a gay encounter. I didn't often go far before coming upon a naked body sunning itself. Whether lying face down to present a his buttocks invitingly or lying face-up to display his genitalia enticingly one could immediately discern the guy's orientation. Over a period of many years I had countless exciting encounters and delightfully satisfying orgasms.
    In recent years I have often thought that someone ought to create a Fort Road Veterans Forum where such memories could be shared. Now it has come to pass. We now live in a changed world so I count myself fortunate to have lived through and enjoyed the Fort Road "facilities" to the full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were the days... Thinking back, I might have been one of the regulars. Lol...

    Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

    :-)


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete