ouch... the tagline... not gonna be good for the gay image, but hey, let's just take this advert superficially. after all, it is just an advert! and hmmm... if arm chairs are so yummy, who would need other furnitures in the house?!
perhaps peace can company u. he'd love to try the many yummy arm chairs. he shud get few real noes. the ones has hair n smell of man. he knows. lol... yes peace?
peace, long time i no come comment. hope ur doing ok.
Hmmm, hi anonymous! Thanks for dropping by and your comment. I must admit that becos you are anonymous, I really don't know how to respond and don't know who you are... But yeah, it's good to have you back again!
I am heading to Ikea soon to get new furnitures for my apt, not due to the advert, not due!!!
ReplyDeleteperhaps peace can company u. he'd love to try the many yummy arm chairs. he shud get few real noes. the ones has hair n smell of man. he knows. lol... yes peace?
ReplyDeletepeace, long time i no come comment. hope ur doing ok.
Hmmm, hi anonymous! Thanks for dropping by and your comment. I must admit that becos you are anonymous, I really don't know how to respond and don't know who you are... But yeah, it's good to have you back again!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
joker... ya... i believe u... (才怪咯)!
ReplyDeletelol!