finding myself talking to my blog more than anyone else these days.
and i have no mood to talk to anyone.
or to do anything other than daily routines.
or to do anything other than daily routines.
feeling the sense of losing control.
losing interest in lotsa things.
i suspect my depression is creeping back again.
and this time round, i feel alone and helpless...
and this time round, i feel alone and helpless...
还ok吗?
ReplyDeleteHi Peace,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are feeling hard pressed. If you were under care before for depression can you contact that provider, or initiate new care (assuming it was clinical)?
You know, it is not unusual for caretakers of the aged to feel a progressive sense of stress and depression under easier circumstances than you have. Your mother's doctor can probably recommend resources (not sure if they have support groups there, etc... ) since it is not uncommon.
Sorry if I'm over-reacting and you are just venting. You know you are not completely alone since you reach out through your blog. None of us are really alone unless that is what we demand.
I have heard depression described as "quiet anger". I hope you will take positive action to address any negative emotions.
You are not alone.
Edwin
Edwin: hey, thanks. Yup, am considering if I should start medicating myself. Have taken anti-depressants before and still have supplies. Had stopped taking them as my body didn't react too well to it and I ended up with mouth ulcers that refused to heal. I supposed with all the things happening around me, I need to better manage them (will have to think of how tho). Taking anti-depressants would be my last resort for now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support.
Much appreciated.
Uncle peace 加油!
ReplyDelete@steve: 谢谢!
ReplyDelete