Monday, 27 July 2020

No travelling 2020

Given the current pandemic that is still flaring up all over the world, it really looks like there will be no overseas travels until next year at least. Also, I came to understand that the cost of future air travels are going to be exorbitantly high. And if accommodation cost, assuming will be cheaper, is not able to compensate for the increased air fare, I will certainly think twice before I travel. So, all in, it seems like traveling for me will not occur anytime soon...

Sighs... I really miss travelling.

5 comments:

  1. Have to psych myself to take mental holiday breaks... Hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff,

    To speak most of our mind for this topic. I will miss my duty free and airport shopping!

    I'm wondering how am i going to purchase my ANR?!

    Haiz

    regards
    kg

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... to add on, my supplies of my chewing gums is depleting.

    kg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... yes and all the transit duty free shopping!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete