Wednesday, 15 July 2020

Weight Management

I have increased my walking intensity over the last 2-3 months and I have thus far lost almost 7-8kg. But lately, I have also noticed my weight loss has plateaued off. I don't seemed to see a dip even as I have increased the distance walked daily. Anyway, will continue at it. I might need to consider doing some other exercises. And oh, lately the whether has been hovering about 26C and it is really pleasant to walk in this cool weather. 

Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff,

    Amazing that you re able to lose so much weight and thanks for sharing.

    I have been attending body attack and combat x5 / week since phase 2, and nothing much happens to the weighing scale.

    Not to mention, im getting positive vibes by attending the classes! LOL.

    Has been cutting down carbo, but my weight dont seemed to be reduced.

    I'm jealous of yr weight loss!

    Lets jiayou for a better health!

    regards
    kg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh... but I think what’s most important is to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete