Truth be told - I find myself getting a little bored with working from home.
No, it's not that I do not like working from home. I do. Working from home allows me a lot a lot of flexibility in managing my time and gives me a lot of space to do what I want whenever I want. I need not be stuck in my office to attend meetings etc. But I do feel the pressure to be visible - both to my bosses as well as to my team. Anyone feel the same?
Or am I thinking too much? I am one who loves to be free yet thrive in an environment where I am constantly challenged and performing. Contradicting? And much as I love to be free, I get uncomfortable if I feel I am not sufficiently challenged and visible. Or is it a simple case of me having too much time to myself currently?
Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment