Amidst all the fear, panic, bitching and all sorts of things being thrown at Wuhan, I thought it’s necessary to put into perspective some things. This include the fact that no one wants this to happen. And putting myself into the shoes of the millions quarantined and living in fear in Wuhan and generally China, my heart goes out to them all. There is nothing much I can offer except the following words:
武汉加油!中国加油!
我们大家一起加油!
It’s times like this that we must band together as a human race, to help and to support each other. It’s not the time to bitch, blame, and utter useless words.
Exactly. China much more cooperative with the rest of the world this time, so maybe we are making progress?
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteCredit to the Chinese government and people. I think they’ve learn what it means to be plugged into the world now. They were not so sure back during SARS period when they were in the early years of opening up after decades of isolation. But yeah, they are certainly much more prepared to engage now. And that’s a very good sign.
Jeffrey