Its the end of the first fortnight of 2020 and it's been superbly productive so far, both at work and at home. Getting loads of stuff cleared at work and crossing a major hurdle early in the year certainly makes a good start. Let's hope the rest of the year is similar too. I know this year is gonna be a superbly challenging one with one mega event after another. But yeah, let's be positive about them and charge ahead! I'm pretty certain things will work out ok. Just need some detailed and advanced planning.
It's coming to the Lunar New Year period soon. Chinese all over the world will be celebrating the arrival of spring on the 25th of Jan. And naturally, and routinely, all of us are doing our spring cleaning these couple of weeks. And I've taken the opportunity to donate or to discard quite a bit of things from the home. It feels a lot lighter frankly. The predictions for me (born in the year of the Fire Horse) for this coming year is anything but good. No luck in health, career, romance, every thing. It's like all Horses are condemned to hell throughout the year. But hey, I see it as an opportunity to adapt and to learn. Just need to be careful.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment