I am not shy nor embarrassed to share this - that I find it very difficult to get aroused these days - especially over the last couple of days. I think it’s due to my health and made worst by stress - from work, and personal life. I read that one could get erectile dysfunction from health and stress. But the thing is, when you get it, you feel stress, and this goes into a negative loop. Hard fact but true.
Let’s see how it goes.
Most likely stress. I've experienced this before too. You've got a lot going on.
ReplyDeleteTake a deep breathe! It'll be ok.
Thanks RB! Much appreciated. Hope your relocation has been a smooth one and that you have settled in well!
ReplyDeleteJeffrey
Haha the first thing that came to mind for us heart patient. Personally believe if like me you are taking heart medication to slow down the heart rate, it affects our brother down south. May have to get used to this unless you are not shy to check with your cardio. Personally I am abit too shy to ask my GP. Since it of not much use to me, I decide to live with it.
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas and a more healthy and peaceful 2019.
:-)
ReplyDeleteI’m very thick skinned...
Hi Jeff,
ReplyDeleteTry taking mens' multi-vit, Swiss oats (red box), and horny weet grass. It works on me. Best to have a exercise regime and sweat it out.
I find swimming best to increase my sex drive.
Hopefully it has resolved, if not try it or yr money back!
Jia You
Thanks
ReplyDelete:-)