This stroy-line of this movie was so sad, I laughed. Ok, to put in perspective, everyone around me cried buckets, including PZ. But frankly, when I suspected things were not so straightforward from the start of the show and took a third person point of view when I watched it. And when the story unfolded and proved my theory, it became funny. Without going into specifics, the following kinda described the show:
- He: I know I have a terminal illness, I don't want her to know.
- She: I know he has a terminal illness, and I know he doesn't want me to know. So I pretend I don't know, so that he will not suspect I know.
This framing took up almost 3/4 of the whole show. The show showed the story from the perspective of the guy. And people were crying buckets by now. And then 3/4 way through, similar scenes were repeated, but now told from the girls' perspective. That was when people started crying even more. The last 10 min of their show was:
- He: I now know she knows but it's too late. I'm dying soon.
- She: He knows now that I know, and I will try my best to look after him.
She brought him home from the hospital, and before they even could spend the night, he died. And she took her own life.
End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment