Thursday, 12 May 2016

moody

just moody. 

too many things happening at the same time at all fronts but no one seemed to be interested nor bothered. consistent sleepless nights, nightmares, weird dreams, uncertainties, tensions, non-stop, never-ending. and i don't even know where to start to talk about it. and as of now, i don't know how to manage anymore. life as a whole is getting totally haywire... 

too much pent ups. and for too long too.

wtf.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey,

    Sorry to hear things are feeling overwhelming. You have had serious losses in your life. Besides losing loved ones you have also lost responsibilities that gave your life structure and meaning. This is a difficult transition.

    Fortunately, you have developed techniques to calm yourself during periods of stress. Love yourself and use your skills to create a pool of calm. Love yourself and indulge yourself by slipping into that calm space whenever you feel the need.

    From that point of calm you will then separate the wheat from the chaff, the important to you from the important to others. You need to find your bearings, your compass points: what is important to you that will provide the structure and meaning you need? You have come to a fork in the road and merely need to take the next step in your journey.

    Big hug and best wishes, Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edwin for the sharing.

    Yes, you are right about the lost of bearing and directions. Been very troubled and feeling very lonely. And I have done things and gone places that I have never in my life imagine I would do/ go lately too. Things that are totally not appropriate to write in this blog. But well, I told myself it was for the experience.

    Anyway, yes, I needed to regain my sense of direction again.



    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete