Surprisingly, I quite in love with the movie although it's really far fetch from the original story. Giant cockroach with EMP attack; I can't see why such animal would exist 10mil years ago when there isn't any technology around lol
It's very Americanized far as I am concerned. Very different from the Godzilla I grew up with, the era where monsters fight one another and where Japanese characters such as ultraman, goldar etc. ruled.
Surprisingly, I quite in love with the movie although it's really far fetch from the original story. Giant cockroach with EMP attack; I can't see why such animal would exist 10mil years ago when there isn't any technology around lol
ReplyDeleteIt's very Americanized far as I am concerned. Very different from the Godzilla I grew up with, the era where monsters fight one another and where Japanese characters such as ultraman, goldar etc. ruled.
ReplyDelete:-)
hey dont make it sound like it's a very long time ago k. I grew up in that age as well k haha
ReplyDeleteOk, now you got me a little confused...
ReplyDeleteHaha!